Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 has announced the employment news for notification of the 3557 Office Assistant, Watchman & Other Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/.
Candidates should have passed 8th class. Applicants who want to choose a career in Madras High Court they can apply to the application form 18 April 2021 to 06 June 2021. Complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Online Application Full Details:
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
- Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras
NAME OF POSTS:
- Office Assistant: 1911 Posts
- Office Assistant cum full-time Watchman: 01 Post
- Copyist Attender: 03 Posts
- Sanitary Worker: 110 Posts
- Scavenger: 06 Posts
- Scavenger / Sweeper: 17 Posts
- Scavenger /Sanitary Worker: 01 Post
- Gardener: 28 Posts
- Watchman: 496 Posts
- Night Watchman: 185 Posts
- Night Watchman cum Masalchi: 108 Posts
- Watchman cum Masalchi: 15 Posts
- Sweeper: 189 Posts
- Sweeper/ Scavenger: 01 Post
- Waterman & Waterwomen: 01 Post
- Masalchi: 485 Posts
- 3557 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 8th class and able to read & write tamil.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Written Exam
- UR / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- ST / SC / PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Start Date of Application Form: 18 April 2021
- Closing Date of Application Form: 06 June 2021
- Exam Date: June 2021
IMPORTANT LINK AREA: